Where is SRC Bijeli Vrh?
Vrhovine bb, Lika
- SRC Bijeli vrh is seteled on the west border of N.P. Plitvice, 20 km from the state highway A1. It’s 100 ha consists of sports and recreation zones.
- Proximity to N.P Plitvice, N.P Sjeverni Velebit and river Gacka makes it interesting to people who enjoys wild country and unspoilt nature.
In case you do not arrive by car:
- You can reach Vrhovine by train – schedule and prices from and to Zagreb can be found here and from Split here . We offer free-of-charge transport from the train station to the zip-line.
- You can reach Korenica by bus, the schedule and pricing can be found here.
- If you travel to Otočac, the schedule and pricing can be found here.
- We offer transport by van:
Korenica – Rudopolje (Zip line) – 50 kuna/per person
Rudopolje (Zip line) – Korenica – 50 kuna/per person
Plitvice lakes – Rudopolje (Zip line) – 60 kuna/per person
Rudopolje (Zip line) – Plitvice lakes – 60 kuna/per person
Otočac – Rudopolje (Zip line) – 50 kuna/per person
Rudopolje (Zip line) – Otočac – 50 kuna/per person
MINIMAL NUMBER OF PASSENGERS BEING 3.
In order not to get lost…