Finally! The long-awaited, Lika got one of the longest and fastest zip line centers in Europe.
Official opening for Zip Line center will be on 22. and 23.04. 2017, we invite every one to join us in Rudopolje. First 20 zip lines, booked online, are free on the weekend of opening ! After 3 years of Dreaming, planning, building and testing we are proud to announce official opening of the Zip Line Beware of the Bear.
The longest (1700m) and fastest (110kmh) zip line in Europe was realized thanks to lot of work from mostly local people. Starting with members of association „Rudopolje moje „and people of county Vrhovine. There were so many small company’s and there employees who were thrilled with this project and did a great job. We thank them all .
Now its time to work and play!
- We will do some disc golf, climbing, cycling and Zip lineing of course. Food , drink and some fun competitions awaits you as well. We have limited number of zip lines, so you better hurry with online reservations .
See you soon!
- The best time for cycling in the area around the lakes is from april to november.
- If you wish to avoid higher temperatures and mid season rush, you should definitely take a „Back stage to Plitvice “ tour in may or september.
- We can offer bike rental, organisation of transport or we can provide you with maps and info.
- For bigger groups we have experienced guides.
- Season usually starts at the beginning of april and ends by the middle of october.
- Yet , during some winters you get a chance to enjoy sun, snow and Disc golf at the same time.